There is an affordable solution to enable you to maintain oral health. No matter where you live in the U.S., singles, couples and families can take advantage of 20%-60% off with our quality dental plans. There are no limits on use and all who apply are accepted!
Key Quality Dental Plans are low cost yet high on quality and service. To determine whether a dental plan is right for you, ask the following:
- Are There Restrictions? With Key Dental, there are no hidden fees, forms or exclusions. Everyone is accepted with the Key Discount Dental Plan. Members who participate also enjoy their pick of any participating provider instead of being tied to one office location.
- Can You Keep Your Dentist? Key’s quality dental plans offer you access to an expansive network of highly qualified dentists and specialists. Y our existing provider may already participate in our plan.
- Is It Backed by the BBB? Key Discount Quality Dental Plans are backed by the highest Better Business Bureau (BBB) rating available, scores of positive feedback from satisfied members. We also offer a 30-day, risk-free money back guarantee.
- Is it Affordable? Key Quality Dental Plans provide top-notch, affordable care. Members can take advantage of significant savings on nearly all dental procedures.
- Can You See All Dental Specialists? Key Dental has a network of pre-screened and highly qualified specialists such as orthodontists, periodontists, prosthodontists, maxillofacial specialists, endodontists and oral surgeons for all of your dental care needs.
- Do You Have to Wait to See A Dentist? Not with Key Discount Dental Plan. Apply and receive immediate access to a membership ID number and great savings, which is very helpful when you’re suffering from mouth pain.
To participate in Key’s quality dental plans, apply online, pay a one-time non-refundable $19 registration fee, choose a plan and decide whether you’d like to pay an affordable rate for the entire year or a low-cost monthly fee. Monthly plans require a minimum one-year contract, while multi-year commitments are offered at a reduced price. No matter what your dentist would normally charge for a procedure, with a Key Dental Plan, you’ll pay only the discounted dollar amount listed in the fee schedule.
You deserve to be confident in your smile in your personal and professional life, and Key Dental can help. Apply for Key’s quality dental plans via our registration form, or call one of our knowledgeable and friendly customer service representatives at (800) 539-4550.