Perhaps your employer doesn’t offer individual dental insurance, or you may be ineligible. You still deserve a stunning smile for confidence in all facets of your life. Now everyone can smile broadly with the Key Discount Dental Plan! It’s a discount dental plan, not individual dental insurance, so all who apply are accepted, regardless of previous dental conditions or work status.
No Individual Dental Insurance? Check Out The Advantages of Key Dental Plans:
- Affordable. Key’s Dental Plans are not costly, but you’ll still receive top-notch care and 20%-60% savings on nearly all dental procedures.
- No Restrictions. If you’ve reached the annual limit for another dental program, turn to Key Dental. Enjoy freedom from deductibles, and say goodbye to forms and exclusions. Everyone is accepted and there are no limits on use.
- Skip the Waiting. Skip the inconvenience of waiting to see a dentist. With our plan you can see a dental professional right away – even on the same day you join.
- See Dental Specialists. There’s no need to keep putting off braces or any other specialty treatment! Key Dental has variety of pre-screened and qualified specialists such as orthodontists, periodontists, prosthodontists, maxillofacial specialists, endodontists and oral surgeons for all of your dental care needs.
- You’ll Love Your Dentist. Your existing practitioner may already participate in the Key Dental Network. But in the event that he or she has not joined yet, we know you’ll find a dentist or specialist you love in the thousands of pre-qualified professionals who accept Key Dental plan! Search now.
Individual dental insurance may subject patients to a screening process. With Key Discount Dental Plan all you need to do to participate is apply online for a one-time non-refundable fee of $19, choose the Single Plan, and decide whether you’d like to pay an affordable rate of $149 for the entire year or a low-cost monthly fee of $14 – whichever suits your budget and lifestyle.
Key Dental Plan works very differently than individual dental insurance because it’s not an insurance policy. Monthly Key Dental Plans require a minimum one-year contract, while multi-year commitments are offered at a reduced price. No matter what your dentist would normally charge for a procedure, with a discount plan, you pay the dollar amount listed in the fee schedule.
If you don’t have individual dental insurance, there’s no need to stress. Take advantage of affordable individual dental plans from Key Dental today. Please contact one of our friendly customer care representatives at (800) 539-4550 or join online now!